Designed in Europe, Fabricated in China
OUR CAPABILITIES provide a Total Roll Experience for our customers
With the most modern casting and production technology driven by the world's foremost experts in roll manufacture, we provide rolls with higher performance, longer life, and higher reliability.
- Induction, Vacuum and Electric Arc furnaces with a combined capacity of 150 tons
- Induction furnaces ranging from 1.5, 3, 5, 10 to 30 tonnes
- Ladle refining 60 tonnes
- Vacuum degassing (VOD) 60 tonnes
- Centrifugal cast: - Cast rolls from 250 mm to 1600 mm in diameter and from 200 mm to 2500 mm barrel length.
- Static cast: - Cast rolls from 200 mm to 1600 mm in diameter and from 400 mm to 3000 mm barrel length.
- Bogie Hearth and Top Hat Heat treatment furnaces with up to 90 tons furnace charge weight, temperature 1150 oC +5 oC .
- Water and Air Quenching
- CNC Roughing lathes
- CNC Finishing Lathes
- Milling Horizontal & Vertical
- Drilling & Boring
- Precision Roll Grinders
Lab & Test Equipment
- Electron scanning microscope
- Carbon, Sulfur and Gas Analysis
- High & Low Temperature Infrared Line Temperature testing
- Direct Reading Spectrometer
- Mechanical Testing (Banding, Tensile, Fatigue)
- Hardness Testing Hv, Le, Ld, Hs
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing